Thursday, March 7, 2013

P.S.

Remember that one time I just uploaded a post? Well, I have some news that I feel is very worthy of sharing.

While I have been here in Costa Rica, my parents, their best friends, and the people from my church at home have organized a project to collect school supplies and books to send to my school here. By their compassionate and genuine hearts, the members in my tiny little church have raised over $600 to ship things to the school. I am brought to tears by the grace of God working through people, I cannot even express how beautiful this effort is to me. I am in complete awe as I watch this connection of humanity from a few small churches in Janesville, WI to a school of eager learning minds in Guácimo, Costa Rica. Once again I affirmed that we all really need each other more than we think and we need to reach out to one another with nothing but love and dignity.

Entonces, to everybody at home who has reached out to Los Geranios in some way; through thought or prayer or however... thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment